Three Sixty Five SPF 28 30ml
Three Sixty Five is a physical, broad-spectrum, facial sunscreen designed to be used 365 days of the year.
Broad-spectrum sunscreens protect against both UVA, rays that age the skin, and UVB, rays that burn skin. Not all sunscreens protect the skin from UVA rays so, if you want to ensure maximum protection, use a broad-spectrum sunscreen like Three Sixty Five.
- Protects the skin from UVA that age and UVB rays that burn the skin
- Smooth, velvety texture without any white cast residue
- Designed for daily wear, rain or shine
- Made with naturally derived, organic, wildharvested and non-GMO ingredients
- Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
- Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
HOW TO USE:
- Please shake well prior to use.
- After applying the Essential Serum and Hydrating Tonic moisturizer, wait a few minutes to let it absorb before applying your sunscreen.
- Shake well and apply at least one pump of Three Sixty Five SPF 28 to face. The first few pumps may be clear. Pump until opaque.
- Apply additional pumps to neck and chest as needed.
Tips: For liquid foundation or a Tinted SPF, our little trick is to mix 1 to 2 pumps of Three Sixty Five with a 1/2 scoop of our Mineral Foundation using the enclosed spoon (a little goes a long way). Mix in the palm of your hand, blend to the desired consistency and apply. This should be enough for your entire face. If you desire more coverage, use 3/4 scoop to 1 to 2 pumps of SPF.
- Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 17%
- Non-GMO Rubus Ideaus (Red Raspberry Seed) Oil
- Non-GMO Prunus Domestica (French Plum Seed) Oil
- Organic Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut Seed) Oil
- Non-GMO Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Seed) Oil
- Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E from Sunflower)
There are so many key variables when it comes to good sunscreen: texture, the smell, even the spreadability of it. Kari Gran® has factored all of that in when we created Three Sixty Five SPF 28 to give customers the best sunscreen ever!