Women's Original 108 Clog // Black Wool Felt by Stegmann
One of the most popular colors!
The Original 108 clog is our most popular Women's style.
A perennial customer favorite in a range of striking colors.
Stegmann wool clogs are hand-felted on a shoe last using traditional and proprietary felting methods to produce a smooth and seamless one piece upper.
Each color contains a secret “recipe” or blend of wools to get the perfect color depth. These include fine merino wools, as well as sustainably sourced, local wools from Austria and Europe.
This is a classic, easy wearing clog that can be dressed up or down.
- Runs large, size down 1/2 to one full size. See Size Chart
- The wearer will enjoy a seamless, non-rubbing, non-irritating shoe, as well as an extended lifespan as there are no internal seams that can come apart
- Unlike other clog brands who purchase sheet goods and sew them together, Stegmann has perfected its unique felting method over generations - Our thick, seamless wool upper is what makes our classic wool clog a standout among other comfort clogs
- Natural Latex & Cork sole for a traditional look with built in support
- Anatomically shaped cushioning built into both the sole and the wool for superior arch, metatarsal and toe support – orthopedic level comfort with classic good looks
- 1” heel rise & ¾ inch toe platform – gentle slope aids in reducing ankle and back pain
Naturally comfortable ~ these clogs are what your feet have been waiting for!
Estimated Delivery Time: 10-12 Days