Men's Original 108 Clog // Black by Stegmann
Great for 'dress' or 'casual'
The Men's Original 108 clog is the most popular Men's style!
Stegmann wool clogs are hand-felted on a shoe last using traditional and proprietary felting methods to produce a smooth and seamless one piece upper
Each color contains a secret “recipe” or blend of wools to get the perfect color depth. These include the finest merino wools from New Zealand and South America, as well as sustainably sourced, local wools from Austria and Europe
This is a classic, easy wearing clog that can be dressed up or down
- The wearer will enjoy a seamless, non-rubbing, non-irritating shoe, as well as an extended lifespan as there are no internal seams that can come apart.
- Unlike other clog brands who purchase sheet goods and sew them together, Stegmann has perfected its unique felting method over generations - the thick, seamless wool upper is what makes our classic wool clog a standout among other comfort clogs.
- Natural Latex & Cork sole for a traditional look with built in support
- Anatomically shaped cushioning built into both the sole and the wool for superior arch, metatarsal and toe support – orthopedic level comfort with classic good looks
- 1” heel rise & ¾ inch toe platform – gentle slope aids in reducing ankle and back pain
Sizing Advice: Wool clogs run large, while leather clogs run small. Please check 'Size Guide' before ordering
Estimated Delivery Time: 10-12 days